- This event has passed.
Finance For Non Finance Executives/Managers-3 Day Course
12 October, 2017 @ 08:00 - 14 October, 2017 @ 16:30
The training will be held at the ultra-modern state of the art NIPA Conference Center -4810 Dushanbe Road. P.o.Box 31990, Lusaka. Zambia on the 12th to 14th October 2017. A MUST FOR ANYONE WHO OWNS, RUNS OR MANAGES A COMPANY!
This 3 day training programme on finance management is designed to sensitize non-finance senior executives, managers to the financial implications of their actions and also provide an understanding of finance management principles. It is practice oriented comprising lectures, case studies and group discussions and is modelled keeping non finance persons in mind.
Dr Anil Lamba-Bestselling Author
Best Selling Author, Financial Literacy Activist, and an International Corporate Trainer. Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant and hold degrees in Commerce, Law & A Doctorate in taxation. His lastest book “Romancing the Balance Sheet” is currently making waves.
At the end of the programme, the participants will:
- Learn how to interpret financial statements
- Be able to evaluate their actions against the organisations profit targets.
- Know how to read the balance sheet and evaluate the financial performance of any organisation
- Understand marginal costing principles and the financial impact of pricing decisions, the terms of selling, discounts and credit periods to be offered etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- This program is designed for executives, general managers and managing directors from non-finance based functions, such as engineering, marketing, sales, banking, insurance, mining, education, medicine, design, logistics, legal, manufacturing and IT.
- Individuals from all ranges of academic and professional backgrounds wanting an intensive introduction to Finance.
- Non-Financial Managers who are exposed to Finance in their day-to-day working life and would like to enhance their understanding., and also please note that prior exposure to finance and accounts is not essential for this course.
THE PROGRAMME WILL BE SUPPORTED WITH:
- an optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading
- a colour printed workbook with tips, techniques and space for personal notes
- Certificate of attendance issued by SME Accounting Services Ltd
- 10 CPD hours
|WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION||WITH ACCOMMODATION||ON SITE (10th-14th Oct 2017)|
|ZMW 3,500||ZMW 4,500||ZMW 7,500|