- This event has passed.
Operational Budgeting- The Road Map to profitability
December 7 @ 08:00 - December 8 @ 16:30ZMW3000
This training focuses on the practical aspects of Budgeting by providing relevant insights from today’s economic environment on how to budget for your business operations in line with your plans.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare the operating budget, identify its major components, and explain the interrelationships of the various components.
- Identify role of the operating budgets in planning, controlling, and decision making.
- Manage the implementation of the budget process
- Analyse budgeting and choose the best way to budget.
- To watch out and avoid issues in budgeting.
- Calculate variances from the budget and make decisions from there.
Who should attend?
This training is aimed at:
- Financial controllers
- Accounting functions
- Business owners and others wanting to become more knowledgeable about budgeting
This training is designed to cover the following key aspects:
- Overview of budgeting
- Different types of budgets
- Approaches to budgeting
- Process of preparing Annual Operating budgets
SME Accounting Services Ltd offers cost effective, competitive and customized training packages for individuals and organisations across Zambia. SME Accounting Services Ltd offers discounts on multiple participant bookings.
With a customized in-house training solution, you can adapt the training content to suit your business environment and objectives.